FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have a question that is not found below or for media inquiries, please contact us via e-mail: or
How can I join your pageants? What are your eligibility requirements?
Joining our pageants is Easy! We require at least 50% Filipino ancestry and a Talent.
- Little Miss Philippines Canada (Learn More)
- Miss Philippines Canada / Miss Teen Philippines Canada (Ages 13-17 yrs) (Learn More)
- Mrs. Philippines Canada (Was or is married with good moral character) (Learn More)
- Little Mr. Philippines Aka Pinoy Bulilit
Join now! If you or anyone else you know is interested, please e-mail
What are some of the benefits of joining the PCCF Pageants?
Join us for an experience of a lifetime!
1) Proceeds from PCCF Pageants go towards helping the Poor in the Philippines
2) Meet some of the Philippines' top Stars
3) Build confidence and appear on TV
4) Travel and attend popular events throughout the community
5) Lastly, have FUN and make new friends!
To learn more, visit:
How much are tickets and what does it include?
All-day entertainment for only $15 (kids 10 yrs and under are FREE)
Entry includes the live coronation of Little Miss Philippines Canada, Miss Philippines Canada and Mrs. Philippines Canada, Live performances by some of the BEST local artists, Cultural shows that feature the beauty and heritage of the Philippines, activities for the Kids, Great FOOD and Great BARGAINS! Don't forget, live performances from our favourite KAPUSO STARS!
Where can I get tickets?
*Tickets will be available at the door
Visit our Facebook Page, HERE
Want to become a sponsor or reserve a booth?
For sponsorship or vendor inquiries, e-mail:
Booth spaces are first come, first serve.
Relief Efforts in Times of Calamity
Who can I contact if I have relatives and friends seeking information on Canadian citizens believed to be in affect disaster areas?
You can contact the Emergency Watch and Response Centre by calling 1-800-387-3124 or 613-996-8885 (collect calls are accepted). Or send an email to email@example.com.
How can I contact my local Consul General?
Please visit -
What can I do to help victims in the Philippines?
Seek out, attend or participate in any fundraising events organized by the community to raise money for typhoon relief. Relief efforts are being made by various Charitable Agencies and Catholic Churches in the GTA, like the Our Lady of Assumption Parish.
How do I get involved with your foundation?
- If you are part of an organization that is interested becoming part of the Philippine Canadian Charitable Foundation (PCCF), e-mail:
- JOIN one of our events, become a candidate and have an experience of a lifetime. Or just ATTEND one of our events and help make a difference.
- Keep an eye on our website for any ongoing projects and relief efforts where you can volunteer your time, donate money or goods.
- Volunteer at one of our events, but please be sure to contact us at least one month in advance prior to an event.
Where do proceeds from your events go?
As a non-profit organization, our beneficiaries include building homes for the poor through ANCOP, the Kapuso foundation, Typhoon Disaster victims and other local charities.
Within just a couple of years, here's what we, as a community accomplished! philippinecanadianfoundation.com/beneficiaries.htm
Please note that we are not a CRA registered charity as we do not issue tax deduction receipts to the donors. Nor have we ever claimed to do so.
PCCF is registered with the Provincial government of Ontario as a non-profit organization with charitable purposes as clearly outlined in the objectives of the non-profit organization (Ontario Corporation Number 1824607).
As volunteers, our objectives are to -
To relieve poverty in developing nations by providing food and other basic supplies to persons in need.
To provide necessities of life to victims of disasters.